Please see the program description for more details about this program along with FAQ’s.
2017-2018 Program Dates, Time & Location:
- Program Dates: Monday October 2nd to December 11, 2017 and January 8 to March 12, 2018
- No Skating October 9, 2017 or February 19, 2017
- Carnival December 2, 2017. Show Times 1:30 and 5:30 p.m. Edge Worx skaters are invited to participate along with all other skaters in the club
- Location: Cochrane Arena (old Arena)
Prices include GST
||FEES (CAD Dollars)
||3:00 to 3:45 p.m.
| Other Fees
| Carnival Costume Fee
| Membership Fees
|Cochrane Skating Club Skater Administration Fee (valid Sep 1 to Aug 31 annually)
|Skate Canada Fees– mandatory (valid Sep 1 to Aug 31 annually)
|| Per Skater
- All fees paid by credit card must be received a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the first class. Fees pay by cheque or cash must be received a minimum of 5 days prior to the start of the first class to allow sufficient time for the club to process your registration with Skate Canada. Your skater may miss the first class if payment is not received in these timeframes as the club requires sufficient time to process your skaters enrollment with Skate Canada. The club is not responsible to reduce fees or refund payment for late enrollment.
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa and MasterCard is accepted through our secure payment provider via our registration system. Payment by cash or cheque can be made. Select option for offline payment during the registration process.
- NSF cheques are $25
- The club has the right to cancel classes due to insufficient registration.
- Please review the Refund, Discount and Fee Policy
- Please review the Skater Code of Conduct
- Please review the Skate Canada Parent Code of Conduct
- Carnival: The Cochrane Skating Club will be holding a Carnival on December 2, 2017 where all skaters participating in Fall programs can showcase their skills for family and friends. This year’s theme is “A Night at the Movies”. A costume fee of $25 per skater will be charged on all registrations.
- Please note that if you do not wish to have your child participate in the carnival the withdrawal deadline for a refund of the costume fee is November 1, 2017. Please email Sheila at: email@example.com to withdraw your skater from the carnival no later than this date to receive a refund of your costume fee. The Carnival Committee will be purchasing costumes in November and we regret that we will not be able to refund costume fees after this date.
- Carnival rehearsal dates are noted above. We will only be holding one rehearsal for the show so please be sure to mark those dates on your calendar so your skater is available that day.
- If you previously set up a family/member account in our Skater Registration system you do not need to set up a new account. Simply login to your account with your login and password to register for new programs. If you have forgotten your login or password you can use the Forgot My Password feature to reset it. If you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full hockey or ringette equipment is required for this class (including sticks)