Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
You must LOGIN with your existing member account OR CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT to register for programs:
- SKATER ACCOUNTS from previous years are CURRENT. If you can't recall your login password, click the "forgot my password"
- Skate Canada requires ONLY a parent or legal guardian can register skaters.
- Only create 1 member account per family to register skaters under, multiple accounts will cause problems skater(s) records.
- Use your existing Skate Canada numbers assigned to your skater(s) to keep your skater(s) records.
- If you have never been in a Skate Canada program before you can leave this field blank.
- If our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
Program RegistrationsCALENDAR VIEW
Day / Time / Location: Friday 2:45 - 3:30pm
| Program Description:
Syncro Skating Program - Open to all STARSkate Levels (Junior, Intermediate and Senior) and Advanced CanSkate ONLY.
This is a team based event and requires a commitment to attend practices as well as to attend the 2 competitions with the team:
A $50 costume deposit is included in the program cost. The club will attempt to keep costume costs reasonable but an additional fee above this deposit may be required once costumes are determined.
Friday Classes are from 2:45-3:30pm:
September 7 to December 21, 2018 - No Class: Oct 5, 2018
January 11 to April 12, 2019 - No Class: Feb 18, 2019
Registration Begins: August 10, 2018 at 10:15 AM
Registration Cut-off: March 29, 2019 at 3:05 PM
Withdrawal Deadline: April 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM